Ignore font sizes specified on webpages can affect accessibility to
content in table cells
Steps to reproduce:
- Check the checkbox
Tools/Internet Options/General tab/Accessibility button/Ignore font
sizes specified on webpages
- Enter Connect's IE beta feedback webpage, then view the listing of
- Notice that the text of links of the table column "Title" wraps
around inside the table cells and the cell height grows, expands
vertically to accomodate more content. In other words, the full text of
the "Title" cells is viewable, readable, accessible when displayed as
25 items per page.
- Now, click the 100 (Items per page) link
Actual results in IE 8 pre-RC1 Partner Build
- in the table cells of the "Title" column, text is cropped, is
partially hidden and/or text is not wrapping around in table cells.
- the whole "Rating" column is not available, accessible, readable,
- in the table cells of the "Title" column, text should be entirely
visible and/or text should be wrapping around in table cells.
- the whole "Rating" column should be available, accessible,
This bug has been reported at connect's
IE beta feedback as bug 399794.